weekend marble class

Decorative and craft painting
paulpaint

weekend marble class

Post by paulpaint » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Hi everyone, i am organising a weekend course, with guest instructor Gert Jan Nijsse of Holland, Gert is a master decorative painter and member of the International Salon Group, we will be completing a panel of Breche Violet, (55cm/170cm), plus some other samples of marble yet to be decided, we will be working in Golden Proceed Acrylic medium, all panels, materials/handouts & lunch will be provided, the cost for this course is £145, the date Saturday 14/ sunday 15 of July, the course will be held in Emsworth west sussex, the course is open to all levels, from beginners to experienced, in a relaxed atmosphere, Gert is a great teacher,check out last years post , if anyone is interested please contact me at paulpaintcraft@hotmail.com, thanks all

paulpaint

Re: weekend marble class

Post by paulpaint » Sat May 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi everyone, heres a pic of painted breche violet, this will be the main panel for course, as i said in the last post, we will be working with Golden Proceed Acrylic Low viscocity medium, one of the best waterbased products on the market at the moment, thanks paul
Attachments
IMG_0453.JPG
breche violet
IMG_0453.JPG (88.08 KiB) Viewed 8108 times