Help and suggestions
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:15 pm
How about a for sale section ?
Not for used dust sheets and tatty old brushes etc...
But tool no longer required
equipment no longer needed
roof racks if your new car/van already comes with one
just an idea
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2367
- Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:37 pm
- Location: Cornwall/Devon Border
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:02 am
- Location: Clacton on Sea, Essex
Yeah that could be useful. I sometimes sell bits on ebay - could offer stuff up here beforehand or maybe point members to the ebay sale?
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:10 pm
Yes sort a for sale thread , I need a generator and a spray unit if anybody has one for sale
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:24 pm
- Location: Essex
Yes tbh I think that's a great idea I've had an advert on gumtree and eBay for a while now for some home strip and the cost of selling via eBay is now getting silly