Apprentices bloody hormones

Have a cup of tea and tell us about it
Gill

Apprentices bloody hormones

Post by Gill » Thu May 16, 2013 6:33 pm

hi all

I have recently taken on a 18 yr old lad from collage .on a 1 month trial base
I already have a 18 yr old lass who is in the same collage class as the lad .

I have had a bit of friction going on between them .
The girl complained that the lad put both hands on the girls hips and said "I wish my girl friend was a horny little devil like you "

I had to sort it out so I spoke to them separately . Asked the lad did he mean to offend the girl .
He said no so told him she hasn't worked on a one to one bases with a lad before and needs her space.

And he also hasn't worked with all girl before . So it's is just a learning curve .

Also pointed out to both of them together that any thing sexual is not to be mentioned on site I reeled off a load of words not to mention had to stop my self as it was getting a little bit embarising . Told them what they get up to with there other half is not to be mentioned on site . Work is not to be put on twitter or face book .and they are not allowed to call each other names ,

When us girls go on building sites we do get stick but we give it back and take it in good hummer

Girl had a face like a smacked spud today . I asked her what was wrong was it the lad it wasn't thank god .

Asked her was it her bloody hormones . She had just lost a little confident and was feeling a little frustrated .

Hoping tomorrow goes well or I might have a few hormones myself . Gill

It's been a long week doing accounts all night and quotes still to catch up with .

So I'm going for a bath then having a bottle of wine then doing my quotes :drinks.gif:

DavidDecorator

Re: Apprentices bloody hormones

Post by DavidDecorator » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:23 pm

:happy_friends3:

paintingpete

Re: Apprentices bloody hormones

Post by paintingpete » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:00 pm

lol :D