iPhone 4 v Samsung Galaxy s2

Phones, computers, internet
Duluxdaz

iPhone 4 v Samsung Galaxy s2

Post by Duluxdaz » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 am

As lover of Apple products I have the iPhone 4 but my friend has the Samsung Galaxy S2 and it is a great phone. At first i was unsure as it is o much bigger than the iPhone but you get used to it and it is a fantastic big screen. More capabilities thn iPhone although the iPhone is easier to use. My only annoyance is Apple's fall out with Flash because a lot of video that is on the Internet uses flash. Apple get over it and make up!

christian1985

Re: iPhone 4 v Samsung Galaxy s2

Post by christian1985 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:42 am

Hi Daz i felt the exact same, had the iphone 4 and i loved it (had the 3gs before that and the 3g before that lol) but wanted something new. my friend had the galaxy s when it first came out and he would never shut up about it was the "IPHONE KILLER" but i never took to it. while i was looking for new phones i came across the GS2 and had a little play in the shop, it was a breath of fresh air and i thought i would get used to it so got it in white. i had it for a week and had problems when people were phoning me with echoing voices and then really quiet or really loud voices. took it back and they exchanged it but after another two weeks i just couldnt get used to the dam thing, everything just seems to much fuss and hard work to get things done.

so now i'm back to the iphone, sold the GS2 on ebay and bought iphone 4s, looks like i will be an iphone lover forever :)

Flash Point

Post by Flash Point » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:13 pm

iPhone 4 or Samsung Galaxy s2, I wonder which one is best?

There's only one way to find out. FIGHT!!!!!!!! :diablo.gif:

christian1985

Post by christian1985 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:58 pm

HAHA love that comment, i was thinking the exact same when i was writing my 1st reply. plus i love the camera on the iphone it is really......really good for a phone camera. hope you end up with the one you'll enjoy the most :good.gif:

paintingpete

Post by paintingpete » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:59 am

Neither :p HTC lol